Echinaforce Echinacea is made from fresh extracts of Echinacea purpurea herb (95%) and root (5%). It is available as drops (tincture in 50ml & 100ml bottles) and as tablets:
Echinacea is a plant native to America but is now cultivated extensively in Europe. The plants which go into our product are cultivated organically in Switzerland at our own herb farms.
Up to 10 species of Echinacea have been identified, but only three (E. purpurea, E. angustifolia and E. pallida) are used medicinally. Echinacea purpurea is considered to be the one which has been most widely researched and this is the species we use.
- Helps fight the misery of colds and flu
- Strengthens the immune system
- Made from Echinacea purpurea
- Fresh herb extract
- Free from added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, nut, milk derivatives, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours.
Each 757mcL dose (25 drops) contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
- Echinacea purpurea* (Echinacea) fresh herb 257.3mg
- Echinacea purpurea* (Echinacea) fresh root 13.2mg
Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 757mcL dose (25 drops) in 50mL of water, 3-5 times daily, 30 minutes before meals.
Children 4 to 11 years: Give 302mcL dose (10 drops) in 50mL of water, 3-5 times daily, 30 minutes before meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults and children: Neat or diluted, apply liberally to affected areas of the skin.