- A high strength formula providing a standardised extract of St. Marys thistle.
- St Marys thistle has a long history of use as a traditional remedy for liver and gallbladder health, and to assist with healthy bile flow.
- Milk thistle may help to relieve dyspeptic complaints, such as poor digestion, loss of appetite and supports normal liver function.
- St Marys thistle supports the liver in the detoxification process; it is a liver tonic that assists normal liver function.
St Mary’s Thistle 35000 60 Tablets
- A liver tonic that helps maintain healthy liver function and aids digestion
- A high-strength formula providing a standardised extract of St Mary’s thistle
- Support liver and gallbladder health and to assist bile flow
- Protects the liver from toxins and assists in healthy liver cell regeneration
- St Mary’s thistle acts as a liver antioxidant and free radical scavenger
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s thistle) seed extract equiv. to dry 35g, stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg.