- Vitamin B2 is required for energy production, maintenance of a healthy immune system and normal tissue repair.
- Vitamin B2 is necessary for the conversion of vitamins B6 and B3 to active forms.
- Vitamin B2 helps to maintain healthy homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin B2 may help to reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Vitamin B2 provides symptomatic relief of migraines and may assist in the management of migraines. For significant relief of migraine symptoms, use for at least 3 months.
200mg Vitamin B2 60 Tablets
- Required for energy production, maintenance of a healthy immune system and normal tissue repair
- Necessary for the conversion of vitamins B6 and B3 to active forms
- Helps to maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism
- May help reduce the frequency of mild migraines
- Also helps to maintain healthy eyes during ageing
Adults only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food. For reducing mild migraine frequency: Take 2 tablets daily, with food. Take for at least 3 months. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 200mg.