Papaya and Peppermint have traditionally been used in many cultures to assist healthy digestion and ease symptomatic heartburn. Papaya is a natural digestive enzyme, which aids in the temporary relief of nonspecific dyspepsia, indigestion and associated symptoms such as flatulence and bloating. Peppermint oil is included in this formula for its ability to help calm digestive spasms.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- Carica papaya (Papaya) fruit powder 330mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) leaf powder 20mg
- Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) oil 7.5mg
- INDICATIONS FOR USE
• For temporary relief of indigestion.
• For symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia such as a feeling of fullness or discomfort after meals, belching, nausea, heartburn, flatulence, digestive cramps/spasm.
• May assist in the symptomatic relief of heart burn associated with indigestion.
• Aids healthy digestion.
DOSAGE Adults: Chew two tablets half an hour before each meal.
CAUTION If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains sorbitol (640mg) which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea if used in excess.
Papaya Mint Digestaid Chewable 480mg 70 Tablets
- For temporary relief of indigestion
- Supports the digestive system
- Enhances protein digestion
- May assist in the symptomatic relief of heartburn associated with indigestion
- Helps relieve flatulent dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting
For adults: chew two tablets half-an-hour before each meal daily.
Sorbitol, papaya fruit concentrate, fructose, peppermint leaf and peppermint aerial parts oil.