Pau d’arco, also known as Taheebo or Lapacho, is a South American tree with a native tradition of use of the bark as an antifungal agent and to assist general wellbeing. The inner stem bark has been used for centuries in Brazil as a medicinal folk remedy.
Each capsule contains:
- Tabebuia heptaphylla (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark powder 500mg
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditionally used for its antifungal activity.
- Aids or assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
DOSAGE Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
Pau D’Arco 500mg 100 Capsules
- Used in traditional western herbalism to help treat sore throat and colds
- Strengthens and supports the immune system
- Supports the blood
- Fortifies the body against viruses and germs
- Assists the body’s detoxification process
Adults: Take one to two tablets twice daily
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Tabebuia heptaphylla (pau d’arco) inner bark 500 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and gelatin.