In the traditional Ayurvedic system of medicine, the herb Asparagus racemosus, also known as Shatavari is a highly valued female reproductive system tonic for its nourishing and aphrodisiac effects. It may be beneficial during the various phases of a woman’s sexual and reproductive lie, to support healthy breastfeeding and also later during the menopausal years.
Each capsule contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry root
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) root 2g (2000mg)
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditional woman’s tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogen properties.
- Asparagus racemosus is a traditional Ayurvedic galactogogue herb, used to assist the healthy production of breast milk in nursing mothers.
- Traditionaly used as a tonic herb during the menopause for the symptomatic relief of symptoms.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic digestive anti-spasmodic herb that may help relieve the symptoms of non-specific dyspepsia.
DOSAGE Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
CAUTIONS If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Shatavari 2000 90 Capsules
- A nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system
- Traditionally used Ayurvedic digestive, antispasmodic herb
- Help relieve the symptoms of nonspecific dyspepsia
- Suitable for women of all ages looking for a tonic and libido boost
- Suitable for menopausal women feeling tired and/or vaginal dryness
Take one capsule once daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.